We believe that the ultimate test of any insurance programme is the ability to provide a consistent and efficient level of service in the event of a claim, and therefore make the handling of claims our number one priority ensuring that these are handled seriously and professionally. We actively participate to co-ordinate the efforts of the Customer, Insurer, Loss Adjuster and Legal Representative in order to ensure an effective claims settlement procedure.
In case of a motor accident either:
A) complete a bumper to bumper form; OR
B) call local wardens on +356 21320202; OR
C) contact the nearest police station to file a report (especially in the case of severe injuries dial 112).
Meanwhile, it is important that you:
– Do not move the vehicles
– Take photos of site of collision
– keep details of the other party
Procedure to lodge a claim
1. Immediately contact our offices in order for us to be in a position to notify insurers of the loss.
2. Duly complete, sign and return original claim form
3. Provide photos as proof of damages
4. Submit any reports in relation to the accident
5. Forward technicians report, injury forms and doctors reports.
6. Provide repair and/or replacement estimates, invoices and fiscal receipts.
Following submission of the above documentation we will communicate with the respective insurer to lodge the claim and keep the insured updated accordingly. With regards to commercial claims, insurers may decide to appoint a loss adjustor.
Should you require any immediate assistance &/or clarification during office hours, please contact us on +356 22067700.